Our Commitment to Pipeline Safety
America depends on crude oil and a wide range of refined petroleum products to keep our economy running. Pipelines keep the fuel flowing, connecting our continent’s vast oil fields with the terminals and refineries that productize and distribute these essential resources.
At Andeavor, we are committed to conducting business in a manner that promotes the safety, health and security of those working and living in communities near our facilities, while protecting the environment and sustaining ecosystems.
Part of our commitment to pipeline safety and security is providing the public, emergency officials, public officials, schools, excavators, farmers and others with relevant information.
For more information on pipeline safety and our assets, please visit Andeavor Logistics.
Contact PipelineSafety@andeavor.com for information on our emergency response plan specific to your local area.
- Pipeline Safety for Your Community
- School Pipeline Safety Information
- Pipeline Safety for Farming Operations
- Pipeline safety and Emergency Response information
- Pipeline Safety and Damage Prevention Information
- Pipeline Safety and Land Use Planning Information
Para versión en español, oprima aqui.
Emergency Phone Numbers
- Alaska: (907) 776-3549
- El Paso, TX: (915) 775-3411
- High Plains Region (ND and MT): (866) 283-7676
- Mountain West Region (UT, ID, OR and WA): (800) 725-1514
- New Mexico & West Texas: (888) 658-8006
- Northern California: (925) 372-3120
- Southern California: (800) 435-1371
- St. Paul Park, MN: (651) 768-5000
- Wyoming: (800) 840-3482