Located on the Cook Inlet, 60 miles southwest of Anchorage, our Kenai Refinery can process up to 72,000 barrels per day (bpd). The refinery produces gasoline and gasoline blendstocks, jet fuel, diesel fuel, heating oil and heavy fuel oils, propane and asphalt. Crude oil is delivered by double-hulled tankers through Cook Inlet and by pipeline from the Kenai Peninsula and Cook Inlet.
A 68-mile, 42,000 bpd common-carrier products pipeline transports jet fuel, gasoline and diesel fuel to the Port of Anchorage and the Anchorage International Airport. Wholesale delivery occurs through terminals in Kenai, Anchorage, Andeavor’s Nikiski dock and the Port of Anchorage. The refinery also supplies Andeavor’s network of Tesoro® and USA Gasoline™ stations throughout Alaska.
- Supporter of the Cook Inlet Regional Citizens Advisory Council.
- Largest member of the Cook Inlet Spill Prevention & Response team.
Health and Safety
- 5.3 million hours since last Day Away From Work (DAFW) at the refinery.
- Zero API Tier 1 and Tier 2 process safety events in 2014, 2015 and 2016 at the refinery.
- 1.49 million hours since last OSHA Recordable Injury at the refinery.
- Provided approximately $440,000 in significant investments for STEM education, Public Safety and Environmental programs on the Kenai Peninsula and across Alaska.
- Served as Signature Sponsor of “Caring for the Kenai” – a nationally recognized contest for Kenai Peninsula high school students.
- Partnered with Kenai Peninsula Borough to fund 911 Operations Center upgrades to enhance public safety across the borough.